Casita Miro Syrah Viognier 2020 - 750ml
Miro Vineyard Wine
We are delighted to announce the release of our Syrah Viognier from the sensational 2020 vintage. Perfectly ripened Syrah from our North block is co-fermented with a tiny portion (1%) of incredibly rare estate grown Viognier (the other 99% goes into our very limited Waiheke Reserve Viognier bottling) This is a classic cool climate Syrah with ripe berries and pepper. Savoury with subtle floral aromatics.
12 x 750ml bottles per case/ Alcohol 13.7%
YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OLD OR OVER TO ORDER WINE OR SHERRY FROM THE ONLINE SHOP
TO PURCHASE OUR WINE FOR SHIPPING OUTSIDE OF NEW ZEALAND PLEASE VISIT OUR E-CELLARDOOR WHERE WINES ARE CONVENIANTLY PRICED IN YOUR OWN CURRENCY AND INCLUSIVE OF ALL SHIPPING AND DUTY COSTS. (Currently available for shipping to Australia, Japan, Singapore, UK and USA)